Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, November 13, 2014

Creamy Cherry Pineapple Walnut Skillet Cake






Hebrews 8:
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 
11 And they shall not teach, each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. 
12 For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more." 


1 can Comstock more fruit Cherry pie filling
1 can pineapple tidbits in its own juice
1/2 c cream
1 stick butter
1/2 box of yellow cake mix
1 c walnuts

Melt 2 T of butter in a 10 inch cast iron skillet.
Before it melts all the way, grease sides with the chunk.
Add the can of pie filling, then the juice and the can of pineapple tidbits.
Stir the cream into the fruit.
Sprinkle the cake on top of the fruit.
Do not stir!!
Melt the rest of the stick of butter in the microwave, reserving for the top of the cake.
Add the walnuts then drizzle the butter on top. 
Bake 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until lightly browned.

I used my toaster oven to bake this and then turned on the toast setting to brown a little more.
This was so easy and was delicious!!!
Not too sweet but just right!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment