Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, November 28, 2014

Fast and Delicious Bacon Cream Cheese Pepper Jelly







1 Peter 3:15
but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, 






2 -3 T of Pepper Jelly and Onion, I use Harry and David brand
1/3 of the bar of Cream cheese, softened
6 slices of Bacon, chopped and fried

Cook bacon and drain.
Add jelly to cream cheese then add the bacon. 
Eat with crackers of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment