Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, November 28, 2014

Pesto Mushroom Leek Chicken Casserole




1 Peter 2:

23 When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly.
24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
25 For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.







3 c rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 can cream of onion soup
1/2 c sautéed leeks and mushroom mixture, * I do a skillet full and keep in the freezer
1/2 c sour cream
1 T pesto

Topping
1/2 c panko
1/2 c sharp cheddar
1/2 c mozzerella 

In a 13x9 pan, place shredded chicken. Scatter leek mixture over the chicken. In a bowl mix soup, sour cream and pesto and add to chicken and stir gently to incorporate. Sprinkle panko then the two cheeses on top of chicken mixture. Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

* Saute 3 sliced leeks and a large container of sliced mushrooms in 1 t of butter and 1 t of olive oil. I buy the bulk size at Sam's or Costco. These freeze well! Divide into small containers, I try to do a 1/2 cup size. 


No comments:

Post a Comment