Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 8, 2014

Canadian Bacon Pesto Pizza






Hebrews 2:10
For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering.






Momma Mary's ultra thin crust or your choice of crust
1/2 c Prego traditional
1/4 c Pesto
Canadian bacon, chopped
1/4 of Peru onion, paper thin sliced
Mozzarella, I shredded my own, it just taste better
Home style brand Parmesan/Romano 

This pizza crust is awesome, bakes in 8 minutes.
Brush olive oil on both sides. 
Start with the red sauce, then spread the pesto into the red sauce.
Scatter the Canadian bacon next, then the onions. 
The last layer will be the mozzarella and then sprinkle the two cheese mixture. You are ready to bake.
I baked mine on the rack in my toaster oven, 425 degrees for 10 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment