Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, November 6, 2014

Glazed Chicken over Basmati Rice




2 Tim.4:1-2
1 I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom:
2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.




10 chicken tenderloins salted and peppered 
2 T olive oil
1 leek sliced
Sliced Mushrooms (optional)

Pat of butter
1/2 t garlic salt
1c chicken stock
1t Cornstarch, for thickening 

Fresh chopped basil
1 c cooked Basmati rice


Brown chicken, remove from pan. Sauté garlic seasoned leeks and mushrooms in butter. Add chicken and stock. Take the cornstarch, add it to 1/2 c cold water, stir with fork to dissolve. Add to stock and simmer until it thickens. Serve over rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment