Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pear Fontina Walnut Tartlets














Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.



Crescent Rolls, cut out circles to fit mini baking pans, reserve scraps to re-roll to make more circles
1 large sweet pear, peeled and chopped into tiny pieces, salted and peppered
3/4 c of Fontina cheese, chopped into tiny pieces
3/4 c of Walnuts, chopped tiny
Honey, to drizzle tops of filled mini tart shells

Using a Pam sprayed mini muffin pan, 12 count, place crescent roll circles in bottom. Place a few pieces of pear, then cheese and then the walnuts. Drizzle with honey. Bake 350 degrees until slightly browned, 20-25 minutes. Let cool in the pan, then remove. 



*** The third batch, I tried it a little different. I softened 3 T of cream cheese and added 1 1/2 t of honey and whipped it with a fork. I used this instead of the fontina. Layer the same, pears, honey-cream cheese mixture and walnuts. It was very good! It yielded 3 pans of tarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment