Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 15, 2014

TURNIP GREENS SOUP









Hebrews 9:12
he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.


 
3 cans chicken broth
1 pgk Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix

1 c chopped baby carrots
1 pgk frozen chopped turnip greens mix
2 pgk Smoked sausage, sliced in bite-size pieces
3 cans White Navy Beans, drain and rinse
1 t olive oil
Chopped shallot or onion
 
Sauté onions or shallots and carrots in oil.
Add the rest of the ingredients in and bring to boil and lower heat to simmer for about 45 minutes.
Serve with cornbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment