Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps

WEDNESDAY, JULY 9, 2014





Ps.143:6
I stretch out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Selah


4 chicken tenderloins, cut into tiny chunks 
Powdered ginger lightly sprinkled on chicken 
Garlic salt, lightly sprinkled on chicken
1 leek, sliced( you could use onions)

1 t rice vinegar
1 t hoisin
1 t soy sauce
1 t sweet chili Thai sauce 

1/8 t sesame oil
1/2 t olive oil for stir frying
2 T dry roasted peanuts added before serving
Leaf lettuce (I used Romaine leaves but butter lettuce would work)

Cut up chicken, put in a bowl. Add all ingredients except olive oil, nuts and lettuce. Toss chicken in the sauce. Add olive oil to skillet and heat. Place chicken into hot oil and stir fry until done, took about 7 minutes. Add peanuts after dish is done. Fill lettuce leaves and enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment