Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Smoky Gouda Cheese Ball




Col.4:
2 Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
3 At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison-
4 that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak.




2 c shredded smoky Gouda
1 block cream cheese, room temp
1/4 c mayo
1 t dry mustard
1 T Worcestershire sauce
1 t Sriracha
Few turns black pepper
Few turns smoked salt
1 t fresh sweet basil

2 c roasted chopped pecans

In a food processor, add all ingredients except pecans and pulse until incorporated.
Shape into 2 equal size balls, wrap in plastic and put in fridge or freezer until hardened enough to roll in the pecans.

No comments:

Post a Comment