Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Limoncello Pesto Shrimp Pasta






Phil.1:
20 as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death.
21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.








Insanely delicious!!!

 1 lb. pasta, cooked al dente

Sauté leeks, onion, mushrooms, seasonings and squash in oil and butter.
 1 leek
 1/2 onion, chopped
 1 T olive oil for sautéing 
 1 T butter
 6 mushrooms
 1/4 t Ancho chili powder
 1 Zucchini or Yellow squash
 1 T chicken seasoning base




 Sauce:
 Add all ingredients except shrimp. 
 Reduce liquid by half.
 Add shrimp, cook just a couple of minutes, just till thawed. 

 1 t butter
 1/4 c Limoncello 
 1/3 c heavy cream
 1 c milk
 Ground black pepper to taste
 Salt to taste
 1 c grated Parmesan cheese
 1/4 c pesto

 1 pound large cooked and frozen shrimp, rinse and remove tails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment