Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, October 27, 2014

Costa Rican Jalapeño Cream

 TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2012







Ps.46:10
10"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"


1-2 jalapeno pepper(seeded and chopped)
1/4 cup evaporated milk or cream
1 medium onion or leeks
1 chicken bouillon cube or 1/2 t chicken better than bouillon 2 steaks of your choice ( I use Rib eye’s)

1 tablespoon butter or oleo
Add fresh cilantro after you finish

Cook steaks as desired.
Add butter, onion, and jalapeno to fry pan and cook 1-2 minutes.
Now you add the milk and bouillon, lower heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Pour over steaks.
This recipe was graciously given to me by Cart Barn Grill! Thanks! As usual, I have added my own twist to the recipe, leeks, cream, better than bouillon and fresh cilantro. I think this would be good on any meat or seafood!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment