Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, October 2, 2014

Best Baked Potato Ever

SATURDAY, MARCH 22, 2014 




Ex. 33:19

And he said, "I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name 'The LORD.' And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.




2 Russet potatoes, scrubbed Olive oil
Kosher salt
Garlic powder

Cracked black pepper

Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Take clean potatoes and oil well. Sprinkle with salt and garlic. Place potatoes on the top rack. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hr. Please eat the skin, it's delicious!

Toppings: 

Chives 

Bacon 

Butter 

Sour cream
Green onions
Cheese
And any other thing that sounds good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment