Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, October 2, 2014

Philly Cheese Steak Sliders

SATURDAY, JANUARY 4, 2014 



Gen.4:
6 The LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry, and why has
your face fallen?
7 If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must rule over it."



Thin sliced ribeye steak, seasoned and grilled or deli thin sliced roast beef
Thin sliced onions
Drizzle of olive oil

Velveeta cheese
Whole wheat slider buns 

Sauté onions in oil, add cooked beef. Turn off heat and add chunks of cheese. Scoop onto toasted slider buns.
I keep grilled and thinly sliced steak and chicken in the freezer. You can fix so many fast meals from steak and chicken.
Salads, sliders, pasta, tacos, quesadillas, just to name a few! 

No comments:

Post a Comment