Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, June 12, 2010

Texas Caviar

You will not be able to stop eating this stuff!!!!                                                                   






2 cans black-eye peas, drained
2 cans Ro*Tel
2 cans shoe peg corn, drained
3 tomatoes chopped
1 green bell pepper chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon garlic salt
Chopped parsley
Black pepper to taste
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1 large bottle Italian dressing



Mix all ingredients, and refrigerate 8-12 hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment