Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 18, 2010

Spicy Spinach Dip

Another great Kraft recipe!                                             






1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach (Do not thaw.)
1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cut up
1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained

PLACE spinach in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 min.
STIR in remaining ingredients. Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.

1 comment: