Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, June 6, 2010

Christmas Morning Breakfast

                                                                                                                 

1 pound spicy sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
6 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
1/3 cup flour
2 cups milk
Pepper to taste
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons grated onion, if desired


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a large bowl and transfer to a large, greased casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Can be prepared a day ahead and refrigerated before baking the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment