Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BBQ Nachos







 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copycat recipe from Jim and Nicks which I tweaked!                                                                                             



1 lb pulled BBQ pork (you can use chicken or beef also)
BBQ sauce (I make my own, recipe is on blog)
White queso cheese( you can buy this and use my queso blanco recipe)
1/2 c diced onions(optional)
1/2 c tomatoes
1/2 c chopped lettuce
2 fresh sliced and seeded jalapeno peppers(optional)
1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
Put down a bed of chips. Start layering meat, cheese, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and peppers. After layering these ingredients, drizzle white queso and BBQ sauce. These need to be eaten as soon as they are finished so they will not get soggy.

2 comments:

  1. I need to try this, but one thing of note. I am sure that the peppers are Serrano not jalapeno peppers I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brett for the comment.
      As with any recipe, you may sub as you wish.This is my interpretation!I try to come as close as possible! Hope you enjoy!!

      Delete