Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

I can't wait to try this! It looks yummy!! Thanks RecipeZaar                                                                                                    




1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
6 cups chicken (I use Rotisserie chicken)
2 teaspoons southwest seasoning
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, thinly sliced
3/4 lb thinly sliced deli ham (we liked honey ham)
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
1/4 teaspoon pepper



Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Spray a 10x15 pan and spread potatoes in the bottom.
Stack deli ham and slice into roughly 1-inch square pieces.
Layer chicken, sliced cream cheese, and ham over potatoes.
Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
Top with broccoli.
Combine soup, pepper,and seasoning then spoon over broccoli.
Top with remaining cheese.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until bubbly.
Refrigerate any leftovers.

2 comments:

  1. I made this recipe and it was great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had for lunch and it was good.
    thanks mom!

    ReplyDelete