Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Shaved Tenderloin Beef Sliders with Green Chili Queso

























 

 

 

 

Isaiah 13:11


    [11] I will punish the world for its evil,

        and the wicked for their iniquity;

    I will put an end to the pomp of the arrogant,

        and lay low the pompous pride of the ruthless.



12 oz Beef Tenderloin *

Add a 1/2 t liquid smoke hickory 

Sautéed until slightly crispy


 *

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2023/11/shaved-beef-tenderloin.html


Horseradish 


Sliced onions


Slider buns


Microwave Green chili Queso 


1 oz shredded white American cheese

1 oz pepper jack

2 T whole milk

2 T salsa verde

Microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave 30 more seconds and stir

Set aside

Build slider

Bun

Meat

Horseradish 

Cheese sauce

Sweet relish or Slaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment