Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, October 6, 2024

Andouille Velveeta Queso




































Jeremiah 12:1-3


Jeremiah’s Complaint


    [1] Righteous are you, O LORD,

        when I complain to you;

        yet I would plead my case before you.

    Why does the way of the wicked prosper?

        Why do all who are treacherous thrive? 

    [2] You plant them, and they take root;

        they grow and produce fruit;

    you are near in their mouth

        and far from their heart. 

    [3] But you, O LORD, know me;

        you see me, and test my heart toward you.

    Pull them out like sheep for the slaughter,

        and set them apart for the day of slaughter.



An ej original recipe!



Small batch


1 andouille sausage, slightly spicy,  chopped (I love Kelley brand) made in Elba Alabama 

1/2 t olive oil

1/4 c chopped scallions

1 T roasted garlic

1/4 c chopped green bell pepper

 

1/4 c Velveeta, chopped

1 slice mild cheddar, mini

1 slice Gouda, mini

1 slice Fontina, mini 

1 T spread cream cheese

2 T mild salsa, drained

2 T half and half

1/2 t sugar

1/2 t toasted cumin

 

Saute veggies in oil.

Add andouille.

Saute.

Melt cheeses over medium heat, stirring constantly. 

Add half and half.

Add salsa and seasonings.

Serve with taco chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment