Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 5, 2024

Asian Sauce Honey Walnut Chicken Nuggets



























 

 

John 1:34


[34] And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God.”




An ej original recipe!



12 large Sam's club knock Off chicken nuggets

Air fry 10 minutes on 400 degrees

Slice and set aside


Sticky rice


1 c walnuts toast in microwave 1 minutes stir and do another 40 seconds, set aside


Veggies

1 small onion

1 c broccoli, frozen, microwave 45 seconds, sliced

1 T roasted garlic

1 t olive oil for stir frying


Sauce

1/4 Honey

3 T Soy sauce

3 T water

2 T Rice Wine Seasoned vinegar 

1 T Mayo

1 t toasted sesame oil

Salt and pepper to taste 

Pinch of red pepper flakes

Whisk and set aside


Cornstarch slurry for thickening


Garnish

Chopped scallions 

No comments:

Post a Comment