Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, October 7, 2024

High Energy Knock Off Snack




























 

 

 

Jeremiah 15:21


    [21] I will deliver you out of the hand of the wicked,

        and redeem you from the grasp of the ruthless.”



Dried papaya, 3/4 lb. chopped $4.99 lb. 

Dried pineapple, chopped 5.70 oz $2.50 Publix

Dried plantains 9 oz. original $4.99 bogo Publix

Dried cranberries 1/2 lb. $2.50 Publix

Coconut, Aldi around $3

Pecans, Sam's club around $ 11 for 2 lb. going to freeze the rest

Walnuts Sam's club around $11 for 2 lb. going to freeze the rest



Mix according to your taste

I used all the dried fruit split equally between 3 qt size ziplock bags

I put 1/8 c of the coconut in each bag

1 put 1-1/2 c each of the nuts

Serving 1/4 c for snack

No comments:

Post a Comment