Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, October 11, 2024

Green Smoothie for Tummy






























 

 

Ecclesiastes 7:20


[20] Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.



An ej original recipe!


1/4 c oj with pulp

1/8 c whole milk

2 T agave 

2 T probiotic Greek Yogurt 

1/4 c ice

1/4 c canned mandarin oranges

1/4 c canned peaches

1 chopped Apple

1/4 c frozen spinach 

1/4 chopped English cucumber 

2 T ground flax seed

Blend on margarita setting

Makes 3 smoothies


No comments:

Post a Comment