Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, January 4, 2024

Orzo Salad with Roasted Garlic Lemon Dressing


































Genesis 6:5


[5] The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.



1 c orzo, cooked al dente, according to box directions, drained and  

set aside


Lemon dressing

Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste

1/4 c olive oil

1 t Dijon 

1 t honey 

3 T roasted and mashed garlic

1 t lemon zest

2 T fresh lemon juice 



1 English cucumber, peeled leaving dark green and then diced

1 tomato, diced

1/2 c diced onion

3 T herbs, cilantro, basil, oregano, dill 

1/2 c Castelvetrano olives, halved

1 /2 c Roasted Red Bell peppers


Topping

1 c Parmesan 

Toasted bread crumbs


I served this with chicken nuggets and it was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment