Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, January 11, 2024

Left Over Chicken Fajita Soup



































Psalm 10:4


    [4] In the pride of his face the wicked does not seek him;

        all his thoughts are, “There is no God.”



An ej original recipe!!

I used all the left overs, yes even the sides, to create this delicious soup.

It had a slight taste of chicken fajitas.

Mostly the taste was just a really good soup!!

Perfect for cold weather!



2 c Left over chicken fajita meat, peppers, onions, chopped

1/8 c Left over rice

1/8 c Left over refried beans

1/8 c queso cheese dip

1/8 c Pico de gallo 

1 can stewed tomatoes ( I used my own that I canned)

1 qt chicken bone broth ( I used my own that I made and froze)

1 t sugar

1 t roasted Pasilla and Ancho seasoning 


Simmer in a large pot for 30 minutes.


Topping 

Shredded cheddar Cheese blend

Fresh Lime juice 

Guacamole cream *

Fresh sliced onion

Tortilla chips


* Guacamole cream

1/4 c left over guacamole 

1 heaping T spreadable cream cheese

2 T half and half


Mash cream cheese into guacamole with a fork, whip in half and half.

Serve on top of soup



No comments:

Post a Comment