Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Easy Left Over J Alexander Knock Off Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry






























 

 

 

Psalm 28:1-2


The LORD Is My Strength and My Shield


Of David.


    [1] To you, O LORD, I call;

        my rock, be not deaf to me,

    lest, if you be silent to me,

        I become like those who go down to the pit. 

    [2] Hear the voice of my pleas for mercy,

        when I cry to you for help,

    when I lift up my hands

        toward your most holy sanctuary.



An ej original recipe!



2 c left I over tenderloin, sliced thin *


Toss sauce for meat

1/2 c light Soy sauce

1/8 Mirin 

1 T sweet Chili Thai sauce

Add pork and stir.

Make sure all pork gets sauce.

Set aside.


Veggies mix

1/4 c diced mushrooms 

1/4 c thin sliced carrots

1/4 c thin sliced onion

3 T roasted mashed garlic

2 c thick shredded cabbage 

1/2 t chicken base seasoning 

1 t toasted sesame seeds

1 T olive oil


Add oil to skillet and heat.

Stir fry carrots 1 minute, then add onions, garlic, mushrooms and lastly Cabbage.

Sprinkle chicken base over veggies.

Sprinkle sesame seeds over veggies.

Add 1/2 c water.

Add in pork, sauce and stir to combine.

Stir fry 1 minute to.

Serve over sticky rice.


*

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2014/10/pork-tenderloin-j-alexander-knock-off.html

No comments:

Post a Comment