Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, January 15, 2024

Pan Fried Ham Steaks
























 

 

 

 

 

 

Acts 16:31


[31] And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”



Ham steaks cut from fully cooked and smoked ham (cut 1/4 inch thick) and your preferred size 


Topping

1 t Yellow mustard

1 t Maple syrup

1 t Brown sugar 


Drizzle tiny amount of oil in skillet, turn on medium heat.

Smear mustard on each steak.

Smear syrup then sprinkle brown sugar.

Place in-dressed side down, cook 2-3 minutes the flip and repeat.

This ham was so delicious, melted in your mouth.

Served with Grits and raisin bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment