Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, January 28, 2024

Doughnut Top Pan Cheesy Onion Rings


































Psalm 18:2


    [2] The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,

        my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,

        my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.



Non stick sprayed Doughnut top pan

Cheddar Cheese just to slightly cover bottom

Thick Slice of onion

Cheddar Cheese just to slightly cover top


Bake 400 degrees for twenty minutes!!


Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment