Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, January 8, 2024

Christmas Rocks AKA Fruitcake Cookies



































Psalm 6:2-5


    [2] Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am languishing;

        heal me, O LORD, for my bones are troubled. 

    [3] My soul also is greatly troubled.

        But you, O LORD—how long?


    [4] Turn, O LORD, deliver my life;

        save me for the sake of your steadfast love. 

    [5] For in death there is no remembrance of you;

        in Sheol who will give you praise?



These are delicious!!


1 c candied cherries, chopped

3/4 c candied pineapples

1 c raisins 

1 c pecans

Toss in 1/4 c AP flour

Set aside


1 c softened butter(1 stick)

1c granulated sugar

Whip on medium 2-3 minutes until smooth.


Add 

1 egg

1/4 c buttermilk

1 t each vanilla and almond extract

Whip 2 minutes


Add by hand and incorporate by hand

1&1/2 c AP flour

1/2 t baking soda

1/2 t salt


Line sheet pan with parchment.

Drop by 1 T scoops, 2 inches apart. 

Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 12 minutes.

Cool in pan for 2 minutes, remove to rack and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment