Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Bacon and Potato Egg Cup

































Psalm 2:4


    [4] He who sits in the heavens laughs;

        the Lord holds them in derision.



I did these two ways! 

One with the crescent roll bottom and one without!

They were equally delicious!!



Preheated oven 350 degrees for 20 min 


1 can Crescent Rolls, roll out and cut into squares to fit muffin tin cup

Spray muffin cups well with non stick.

Lightly press in dough squares.

Set aside to fill.


Egg mixture


3 eggs beaten

10 slices bacon cooked and chopped

1/8 c half and half

1 T Boursin cheese

1/4 c chopped green onions

Seasoned salt and pepper to taste


1 potato microwaved, chopped and slightly mashed into egg mixture


Fill dough cups 3/4 ways with egg mixture and top with cheeses.


Topping

1 c cheddar blend cheese 

1/2 c mozzarella 

No comments:

Post a Comment