Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, December 25, 2023

DIY Boursin Mashed Potatoes



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Malachi 2:4-5


[4] So shall you know that I have sent this command to you, that my covenant with Levi may stand, says the LORD of hosts. [5] My covenant with him was one of life and peace, and I gave them to him. It was a covenant of fear, and he feared me. He stood in awe of my name.




https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2023/02/diy-boursin-garlic-herb-and-chive-spread.html



Pot of Mashed potatoes made from 4 medium yellow potatoes 

Mix in 1/2 of the recipe of Boursin 

Serve and swoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment