Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, December 11, 2023

Spinach Smoked Turkey Pappardelle Pasta in Sage Cream Sauce



































Job 33:3-4


    [3] My words declare the uprightness of my heart,

        and what my lips know they speak sincerely. 

    [4] The Spirit of God has made me,

        and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.



An ej original recipe!



2 c Left over turkey from freezer, pulled or chopped

Fresh baby spinach

8 oz Pappardelle pasta, cooked al dente and reserve 1 c pasta water

1 Leeks

2 T roasted Garlic

1 t Thyme

1 t Rosemary 

1 t Sage

3 T Butter

Salt and pepper to taste

2 T fresh lemon juice

1 can evaporated milk

1 c Havarti cheese

1/4 c Parmesan 

1c Pasta water


Sauté garlic, Leeks and spinach in butter.

Add turkey, lemon juice and seasonings.

Add cheeses and evaporated milk, and pasta water simmer.

Using tongs, swirl in pasta.

Serve with crusty bread and salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment