Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 10, 2023

Spicy Roasted Poblano Cream Cheese Sausage Balls






























 

 

Amos 6:11


    [11] For behold, the LORD commands,

        and the great house shall be struck down into fragments,

        and the little house into bits.



An ej original recipe! 



1 lb sausage chunked

1-1/4 c biscuit mix 

1-1/4 lb freshly grated cheese mix of 

1/2 c manchego, 1/2 c hoop, 

1/4 c Parmesan, 

2 T spreadable cream cheese

1/2 of a roasted and diced poblano 


Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Mix in food processor.

Roll into quarter size balls.

Bake 22-25 minutes or until lightly browned, on lower middle shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment