Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 17, 2023

Yummy Hot Cocoa

































Micah 7:19


    [19] He will again have compassion on us;

        he will tread our iniquities underfoot.

    You will cast all our sins

        into the depths of the sea.



Crock pot or large sauce pan


8 c skim, 2 % or whole milk

5 oz evaporated milk

8 oz good quality dark chocolate melts(I used Ghirardelli)

4 oz good quality white chocolate melts

1 T instant espresso

2 T Mexican cocoa mix (I used Abuelita)

1/4 c eagle brand condensed or more 

1 T vanilla 

1 t cinnamon 

Pinch of salt


Serve with marshmallows, whip cream, chocolate mint, peppermint or Pirouline rolled cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment