Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, December 25, 2023

Spiked Orange Creamsicle Cocktail





























Malachi 3:16


The Book of Remembrance


[16] Then those who feared the LORD spoke with one another. The LORD paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before him of those who feared the LORD and esteemed his name.



1 qt orange juice

1/4 c granulated sugar

3 T Eagle Brand

1 c  Good bourbon whiskey (I like Woodford Reserve)

1 t vanilla extract

1/4 c White chocolate liquid syrup 

(for ice cream, I like Torani brand)

1/4 c vanilla-flavored vodka or whiskey

Maraschino cherries for garnish 


Mix together and serve! Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment