Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, December 30, 2023

Sweet Potato and Oats Waffles































Hebrews 13:18


[18] Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a clear conscience, desiring to act honorably in all things.



These were delicious!!


3/4 c completely mashed sweet potato 

1/2 c old fashion oats

1/8 c brown sugar

1/2 c AP flour

1/2 c milk

2 beaten eggs

1 t baking powder

1 t cinnamon 

1 t vanilla 

1/4 t salt


Mix well.

Spray waffle maker with non stick.

Heat, using # 4 position setting.

Fill with waffle mix.

Cook 5-6 minutes.

Cover with butter and maple syrup.

Serve with crispy sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment