Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, February 25, 2023

DIY Boursin Garlic Herb and Chive Spread



























 

 

Psalm 48:10


    [10] As your name, O God,

        so your praise reaches to the ends of the earth.

    Your right hand is filled with righteousness.



4 oz salted spreadable butter

4 oz spreadable cream cheese

2 t roasted mashed garlic

1/2 t each dried chives, parsley, oregano, thyme, basil, tarragon 

1/4 t black pepper


Place on a large paper plate.

Mash butter, cream cheese and garlic together with a fork, working in the herbs and pepper.

Work mixture until well incorporated.

Put in a plastic tub and store in fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment