Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Beefy Pork Tex Mex Slider
























 

 

 

 

Psalm 42:1-2


Why Are You Cast Down, O My Soul?


To the choirmaster. A Maskil of the Sons of Korah.


    [1] As a deer pants for flowing streams,

        so pants my soul for you, O God. 

    [2] My soul thirsts for God,

        for the living God.

    When shall I come and appear before God?



An ej original recipe!


6 Sliders buns(I used Hawaiian ones)

Quesadilla cheese

Pico de gallo or really drained well fresh salsa

Avocado creama*


1 lb of ground pork

1 t Beef base seasoning 

1 t steak seasoning 

1 t water


Mix steak seasoning and beef base in water.

Work into pork.

Make into 6 slider Patties.

Add a drizzle of olive oil to a medium skillet and heat.

Place Patties in hot oil and cook 5 minutes and flip.

You are looking for a nice crispy sear.

Cover loosely with foil and weight with another skillet.

Cook until Patties reach an internal temp of 165.


Top with avocado creama, fresh pico de gallo and Quesadilla cheese.


*

Avocado creama recipe

1 avocado, mashed with fork 

1 T mayo

1 T sour cream

1/2 t toasted cumin powder

Pinch of sugar 

A squeeze of 1/2 of a lime

Salt and pepper to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment