Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, February 13, 2023

Truly Crispy Seasoned Hash Browns































 

Best hash browns I've ever had!



 

 

Psalm 35:9


    [9] Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD,

        exulting in his salvation.


 

 

1/4 c Parmesan for finishing

 

 

4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes 

Peel and cover in cold water 

Let sit 10 minutes

Dry potatoes 

Grate

Squeeze dry


Add in

1/4 c cornstarch 

1/2 t Garlic granules 

1/2 t Onion powder

1/2 t Seasoned salt 

1/4 t Pepper

1 T Cilantro 


Cook in

4 T Clarified butter, separated set aside 2 T

Add to large skillet.


Heat 2 T clarified butter on medium.

Add seasoned dry potatoes, mash flat.

Fry until slightly browning and flip.

Press the cheese in.

Add the reserved 2 T of clarified butter to non-fried side.

Fry until crispy, flipping to insure crispness.


No comments:

Post a Comment