Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, February 2, 2023

Parmesan Rosemary French Bread Italian Meatball with Quick Fresh Made Pizza Sauce






























 

 

An ej original recipe!



Psalm 25:4-5


    [4] Make me to know your ways, O LORD;

        teach me your paths. 

    [5] Lead me in your truth and teach me,

        for you are the God of my salvation;

        for you I wait all the day long.



Makes 6 pizzas!



6 Meatballs (I keep these in freezer)

Slightly thaw meatballs, fry and 

Break into small chunks, set aside. 


Parmesan Rosemary bread Costco bakery, slice bread thin and set on parchment on a large sheet pan

Roasted garlic

Olive oil

Drizzle with oil and smear roasted garlic on.



Meatballs

1 lb. Wagyu  beef

1/2 lb. ground pork

1/8 c panko bread crumbs

1/8 c fresh cilantro, Rosemary, oregano, sweet basil, make a herb mix, diced 

1 diced shallot

1/8 c whole buttermilk

2 T double concentrated tomato paste( I used Cento)

1/4 c shaved blend, Toscano, unexpected Cheddar, and Parmesan( found at Trader Joe's) 

1/4 c mascarpone cheese( I use Trader Joe's) 

1/4 t salt

A few turns of cracked black pepper

These freeze beautifully!




Quick Best Ever Pizza Sauce

1 t Olive oil

1 large tomato, chopped 

1 t Balsamic vinegar

Salt and pepper to taste

3 T Leeks

Pinch each of dried Rosemary, oregano,  thyme 

3 T tomato paste concentrate 

Add olive oil to skillet, add leeks, tomato and seasonings.

Cook just till tomatoes break down and add balsamic vinegar and tomato concentrate. 

Cool.

Spread a heaping t on each piece of bread.



Topping

Pickled red onion 

Sweet bell pepper strips

Italian cheese blend

Mozzarella 


Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Cook on bottom rack 10-15 minutes or until bread is crispy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment