Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, February 9, 2023

Ground Chicken Chorizo Breakfast Hash

































Psalm 27:7-9


    [7] Hear, O LORD, when I cry aloud;

        be gracious to me and answer me! 

    [8] You have said, “Seek my face.”

    My heart says to you,

        “Your face, LORD, do I seek.” 

    [9]     Hide not your face from me.

    Turn not your servant away in anger,

        O you who have been my help.

    Cast me not off; forsake me not,

        O God of my salvation!


 

 

An ej original recipe!!



 

4 c water

3 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, chop small

1 t salt

 

In a 12 inch non stick skillet bring 4 c water to boil. 

Cook on med heat for 5 minutes. 

Drain and set aside.


8 oz ground pork

Set aside


Quick homemade chorizo spice

3 T olive oil

1 T pasilla ancho chili powder

1 T smoked paprika

1-1/2 t oregano

1-1/2 t coriander 

3/4 t smoked salt

1/2 t black pepper

1/4 t cinnamon 

Pinch of allspice

Pinch cayenne 

Bloom spices in oil for 3 minutes.

Remove from heat.


Add :

3 T apple cider vinegar

2 T sugar

1 T roasted garlic

Return to heat for 1minute.

Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.


Add ground pork.

Mix into spice mixture.

Turn on medium heat.

The fat will render as it cooks.

When pork us done add the potatoes back in.

Cover and turn to low, cook 8 minutes.

Set aside.


Serve topped with fried egg, sour cream and salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment