Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, February 3, 2023

Instant Pot Ground Pork Patties and Gravy

































Psalm 19:14


    [14] Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart

        be acceptable in your sight,

        O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.



 

An ej original recipe!


 

 

Makes 6 Patties!


1 lb. ground pork

1/2 t salt and pepper

1/4 t each garlic granules, onion powder, dried thyme, dried rosemary, cilantro and dried oregano 

1/4 c panko

1/8 c 3 cheese Italian blends 

1 T Mascarpone

1 T buttermilk

Make and set aside.

Do not over handle or you will make them tough.

 

 

1/4 c sliced Leeks

1 T Olive oil


Gravy

10 oz Beef stock 

Pinch of thyme, rosemary, oregano, onion powder and garlic granules 

1 t each Dijon, Soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce

Stir and set aside


Heat IP on sauté to hot.

Add oil and leeks.

Add Patties.

Sauté 2-3 min before flipping and repeat. 

Remove, hit cancel.

Add gravy mix.

Scrape bits.

Add rack and set Patties on top of gravy.

Set button to Meat setting with pressure on.

Set timer for 8 minutes.

When done, do a 15 minute count then a release.

Remove Patties.

Add cornstarch slurry to thicken gravy.

Serve over gravy covered rice or mashed potatoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment