Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 24, 2022

East Asian Adzuki Beans































Psalm 49:15


    [15] But God will ransom my soul from the power of Sheol,

        for he will receive me. Selah


 

 

An ej original recipe!!


 

 

10 oz Adzuki beans (found at Sprouts)

Clean and pick debris from beans.

Soak beans overnight covered in water.

Dump water.


Cleaned Beans

1 T Bacon grease

1 sliced Onion

Ham pieces

1/2 t Cajun seasoning 

1/4 t Garlic seasoning 

2 T Chicken base seasoning

Water to cover over beans 2-3 inches


Add to pressure cooker.

Cover and bring up pressure.

Cook 40 minutes.

Serve with chopped green onions and cornbread.


No comments:

Post a Comment