Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Chicken Meatballs in Red Pepper Leek Gravy

























 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Psalm 116:13


    [13] I will lift up the cup of salvation

        and call on the name of the LORD,



An ej original recipe!

 

 

Meatballs

1 lb ground chicken

1/2 t garlic granules 

1/4 t onion powder

1/4 t rosemary 

1/4 t thyme

1/2 c Panko 

1 diced Shallot 

1/4 c Parmesan 

Pinch red pepper flakes

1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

2 t dried cilantro

3 t full fat ricotta 

2 T olive oil


Mix just till combined.

Make into golf ball size meatballs.

Add 1 T olive oil to large skillet and heat, add meatballs and lightly brown on all sides.

Remove to plate.


Leek gravy

1 t Clarified butter

1/4 c chopped leeks

1 t roasted garlic

Pinch red pepper flakes 

1/2 t chicken base seasoning 

1 T flour

1 c water

1/2 c Sauvignon Blanc

1/4 c half and half


Using same skillet, sautĂ© garlic, pepper flakes, leeks, seasonings and flour. 

Add wine, cook 2 minutes.

Add water, cook 2 minutes.

Add half and half.

Gravy will come together quickly.

Add meatballs back in a simmer 5 minutes.

Meatballs internal temp should be 165 degrees.

I like to cut my meatballs in half.

Serve over sticky rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment