Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Beef Asian Salad
































Matthew 21:31-32


[31] Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the kingdom of God before you. [32] For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes believed him. And even when you saw it, you did not afterward change your minds and believe him.





An ej original recipe!



1 Filet of beef (cooked and thin sliced)


Salad ingredients 

Romaine, cut into strips

Carrots, thin sliced

Cucumbers, thin sliced 

Sweet onions, thin sliced


Asian Dressing

1/4 c Mayo

3 T honey

1 1/2 T rice wine vinegar 

Salt and pepper

1/4 t Dijon 

1/4 t Sesame oil

No comments:

Post a Comment