Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, May 29, 2022

Breakfast Ham Tater Tots


































Galatians 6:14-16


[14] But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. [15] For neither circumcision counts for anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation. [16] And as for all who walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.


An ej original recipe!!


3 medium size Yukon Gold potatoes 

Cooked 1-1/2 minutes covered, microwave 

each side, cooled and peeled then grated ( potatoes are not all the way cooked) 


2 diced green onions

1/4 c diced ham

2 T flour

2 T Parmesan 

Salt and pepper

1/4 t each, garlic granules, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, oregano 


Panko ( to roll balls in)

2 inches deep of Peanut oil for frying


Mix all ingredients, by hand, except oil and panko.

Heat oil, add tots one at a time.

Brown on all sides.

Let the first side get crispy before flipping with tongs.

Lightly salt finished tot.

Secret ingredient, a light sprinkling of Trader Joe's Umami seasoning.


Serve with Texas Pete's hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment