Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Meat Sauce Béchamel and Rotini with Vegetables

































Psalm 104:33-35


    [33] I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;

        I will sing praise to my God while I have being. 

    [34] May my meditation be pleasing to him,

        for I rejoice in the LORD. 

    [35] Let sinners be consumed from the earth,

        and let the wicked be no more!

    Bless the LORD, O my soul!

    Praise the LORD!



8 Italian Wagyu Meatballs*

1 ear Corn, shaved off cob

1 c frozen green peas

1 Leek, diced

1/4 t Fennel seeds

1 t Olive oil

1 t Clarified butter

1/2 t salt


Cook leeks in oil/butter.

Add Meatballs and mash.

When meat is no longer pink, add veggies and salt.

Add 1/2 c Sauvignon Blanc.

Reduce.

Add veggies, cook 3 minutes then add Rotini.

Lastly add Béchamel and pasta water a little at a time until desired consistency.



Béchamel sauce

3 T butter

3 T flour

2 c milk

1/4 t nutmeg

Melt butter, add flour, when flour is incorporated add milk.

Cook until thickened.

Add 1/2 c Parmesan to finished sauce.


8 oz Rotini cooked al dente, set aside

Reserve 1 c pasta water


*Meat Balls


1 lb. 80/20 lean ground beef( I used Wagyu from Costco) 

1/8 c panko bread crumbs

1/8 c fresh cilantro, Rosemary, oregano, sweet basil, make a herb mix, diced 

1 diced shallot

1/8 c whole buttermilk

2 T double concentrated tomato paste( I used Cento)

1/4 c shaved blend, Toscano, unexpected Cheddar, and Parmesan( found at Trader Joe's) 

1/4 c mascarpone cheese( I use Trader Joe's) 

1/4 t salt

A few turns of cracked black pepper


Make into balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment