Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Teriyaki Pork with Green Onions and Broccoli































11 I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior. 
12 I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and I am God. 
13 Also henceforth I am he; there is none who can deliver from my hand; I work, and who can turn it back?"  - Isaiah 43:11-13






1 Sliced pork Tenderloin

Marinade for pork

1/8 c Hoisin
1/4 c Sweet chili Thai sauce
3 T Soy sauce
3 T Mirin

Add ingredients to ziplock bag.
Zip and massage bag to stir.
Add Tenderloin.
Marinate overnight.

1 T olive oil
2 c Broccoli florets
1 bunch green onions 
2 T Roasted Garlic 
1 T Fresh ginger 
Pinch pepper flakes, optional
Dry roasted peanuts

Heat oil in large non stick skillet or wok. 
Add pepper flakes, garlic and ginger.
Cook 1 minute then add Broccoli and white onion bottoms, chopped.
Cook addition 1 minute.
Remove to plate.

Add another teaspoon of oil.
Heat to high and add pork and marinade.
Stir fry until pork is slightly crispy, then add the veggies back in. 
Stir fry another minute.
Serve over sticky rice.
Garnish with chopped green onion tops and dry roasted peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment