Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, October 14, 2018

Balsamic Glazed Veggies































As you do not know the way the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything. - Ecclesiastes 11:5




1 c Cherry Tomatoes 
1/2 of a Onion, sliced into rings
1/2 c Bell pepper
1 c Green beans, haricots verts 
Olive oil for griddle
According to Your serving size

To taste
Garlic
Onion powder
Seasoned salt
Black pepper

Drizzle at the end of cooking
Balsamic glaze(I found mine at Aldi)

No comments:

Post a Comment