Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Spanish Tapas Nachos

































23 Thus says the LORD: "Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches,
24 but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the LORD." - Jeremiah 9:23-24






Tapenade, recipe this blog under spread tab
Spanish pork, recipe this blog under pork tab
Cheddar Cheese
Sour cream 
Salsa
Garlic Black Bean Chips

Lay chips down, mix pork and tapenade, cover chips, add cheese and microwave.
Top with sour cream, salsa, and onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment